Spring Swings and Singing in the Rain
What do you think of this amazing spring weather we've been having?!? We're certainly all enjoying it! We've spent so much time playing outside and Jaden and Sienna are really loving it. I love the springtime because all of the flowers are blooming and the grass looks so green and lush. I think Scott dreads the spring because of all the yardwork that needs done, but he's been doing a really good job getting things looking good, and I'm so excited for us to plant our flowers soon!
Two fun days we had recently were going to a park with my friend Abbey and her daughter Devyn, and a few days later just playing in the rain with Jaden and her umbrella. Here are a few pictures from those days:
Sienna's first ride on a tire swing!
Jaden joined in too, and I was so impressed at how well Sienna held onto the chains. They had so much fun laughing and spinning together!
Can't you just see the joy in their faces? I think I had as much fun pushing them as they did swinging and spinning around!
Jaden and her umbrella. She LOVES her umbrella so much that she wants to play with it all the time, rain or shine. She was so excited when I proposed that we play in the rain a bit on this day. She got to splash in some puddles and collect rain in her umbrella. I tried to stay dry by standing in the garage to watch.
Two fun days we had recently were going to a park with my friend Abbey and her daughter Devyn, and a few days later just playing in the rain with Jaden and her umbrella. Here are a few pictures from those days:
Sienna's first ride on a tire swing!
Jaden joined in too, and I was so impressed at how well Sienna held onto the chains. They had so much fun laughing and spinning together!
Can't you just see the joy in their faces? I think I had as much fun pushing them as they did swinging and spinning around!
Jaden and her umbrella. She LOVES her umbrella so much that she wants to play with it all the time, rain or shine. She was so excited when I proposed that we play in the rain a bit on this day. She got to splash in some puddles and collect rain in her umbrella. I tried to stay dry by standing in the garage to watch.Her dancing around her umbrella reminded me of when I was little and danced in a recital to the song "Rain Drops Keep Fallin' On My Head." She had a great time dancing around, getting wet and catching raindrops!




Comments