Meet me at the carwash!
With all of the traveling we did in April, I had to keep my car in tip-top shape so that we could stay organized and have plenty of room for all of our passengers. Just before we headed to North Carolina to see my sister and her family, I did a major car clean-out for the first time in months. It's no fun to clean out one's car in the middle of a frigid Ohio winter so I always wait until spring! I found all sorts of treasures including pieces to toys that I'd thought were long gone, half-read books of both the girls' and mine, a few dollars in change, a few stale french fries / crackers / other unidentifiable foods, 1.3 billion crumbs and 2.7 million hairs from my thick head of hair. But by far the funniest collection of items I found were all of the hair bows and clips that my girls have taken out of their hair and thrown around the car. I thought I was good about getting their hair clips out of the car because I'm a bit on the neurotic side when it comes to avoiding losing a hair clip, and keeping all of the bows and clips in one spot. Well I guess I'm not quite as good at doing that as I thought! I found over 20 barettes and bows as I cleaned, and I didn't want to keep climbing into and out of the car as I found each one, so guess where they ended up?


My neighbors' children across the street were all playing outside and I'm sure were having a good laugh at Mrs. V with her crazy hairdo! Did I also mention yet that I was cleaning out the car decked out in a dress and leggings? Ha, what a pretty picture eh?!?! The funniest part of the whole deal is that right after I was done making my car sparkle inside and out, I had to go to my friend Lora's house, and I almost forgot to take out my funky hair 'decorations' before I got to her house! Oh what a laugh we would've had if I showed up looking so, well, put together if you will! ha!


My neighbors' children across the street were all playing outside and I'm sure were having a good laugh at Mrs. V with her crazy hairdo! Did I also mention yet that I was cleaning out the car decked out in a dress and leggings? Ha, what a pretty picture eh?!?! The funniest part of the whole deal is that right after I was done making my car sparkle inside and out, I had to go to my friend Lora's house, and I almost forgot to take out my funky hair 'decorations' before I got to her house! Oh what a laugh we would've had if I showed up looking so, well, put together if you will! ha!
Have you ever cleaned out your car and found something you didn't expect? What's the craziest thing you've ever found while cleaning out your car?


Comments