Fantastic Food Friday Saturday
Good afternoon!! Friday slipped by me in a flash so I thought we could celebrate Fantastic Food SATURDAY this week! The recipes I'm going to share are special to me because they all come from my Grandmother C's own personal cook book. My Grandma gave me her recipe books (2 of them!) as part of my wedding gift (one of the best gifts I've ever received!!) which include her own hand-written recipes, recipes she clipped out from magazines and newspapers, and cooking / baking tips she gathered throughout her life. Grandma C passed away last November after 80 wonderful years of life, so her recipe book is something I cherish even more than before.
Now don't go getting all excited those of you who know about the secret chocolate chip cookie recipe--that will not be making an appearance here today. Don't cry! I just can't let that recipe get out...not yet anyway :)

However, I am going to share four of Grandma C's dessert recipes. And I'm actually sharing them today in her own hand writing! Click on each picture to enlarge it and let me know if you make any of these. I want to hear how they turn out for you!
PUMPKIN COOKIES:






Comments