Saturday Scrapbooking

On Saturday night I hosted the first of hopefully many scrapbooking crops at my gym. I have been scrapbooking since high school and really, really enjoy it. I've met and gotten to know better so many of my close friends while at the same time creating memory masterpieces for my family to cherish. As of Saturday night, Jaden finally has two FULL scrapbooks which are now sitting on our shelf ready for us, family & friends to all look at and enjoy. Sienna doesn't have a completed book yet, but I'm going to work on that next. I can't wait to catch them both up and have many books for each of our girls on our bookshelves!

In honor of my love for scrapbooking, I thought I'd share the following 12 Steps of Scrapbookers Anonymous. My friend Cathy shared this with me and I thought my fellow scrapbookers would get a good laugh out of it!

12 Steps of Scrapaholics Anonymous:

1) We admitted we were powerless and that our pictures had become unmanageable.
2) Came to believe that Power layouts could restore us to sanity.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our cropping bags over to someone else to help us organize them.
4) Made a searching and fearless inventory of our supplies.
5) Admitted to God, to ourselves and to our cropping sisters just exactly how many duplicate supplies we have.
6) Were entirely ready to put money into our children’s college funds instead of more cropping supplies.
7) Humbly asked for more scrapbooking money (since we put the extra in college funds!)
8) Made a mental list of all persons we had harmed during big scrapbook sales, and became willing NOT to run them over the next time.
9) OOPS!! They got in my way AGAIN! I tried to warn them!
10) Continued to take inventory of our supplies, still forgot what we have at home, and bought more anyway.
11) Sought through therapy and medication to improve conscious contact with our families (instead of imagining page layouts with them in it!)
12) Having had a great time cropping, tried to carry this message of chaos, disorganization and insanity to scrapaholics everywhere.

hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts