We went to the Point!

The past few days have been super busy. I'll have lots of photos and stories to post. The highlight of my past few days though was a trip to Cedar Point with my hubby, my sister Lindsey and her fiance Chris. We are so fortunate to have this enormous and amazing amusement park only an hour and 15 minutes away from us. I bought my season pass for the third year in a row and will be using it as much as possible this summer!!


My absolute favorite ride in the entire park is the Millenium Force roller coaster (below). It's got great hills, is super smooth and is a relatively long ride. I have yet to leave the park without riding it since it opened! We had to wait about an hour in line yesterday to ride it, but boy was it worth the wait! I would ride it every day if I could. I also love these two rides which are not roller coasters, but make you feel like you're going down roller coaster hills over and over--Sky Hawk and MaxAir. If you ever visit Cedar Point, you have to try all three of my favorites out!!

And finally...my day was super duper awesome yesterday not just because I got to spend a great day at Cedar Point, but also because my sister asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding next summer! I am so excited to plan her showers, bachelorette party, and help with the wedding plans. She's only having sisters in her wedding--her sisters and her fiance's sister so it will be fun to be planning things with the gals I love so much. Time to get crackin' back at the gym...I need to be in shape for this big day :)
I'll be posting more this week, but for now, I'm exhausted from my big day yesterday. Nighty night!

Comments

NO WAY would you ever catch me on that roller coaster. Maybe back in the day when I was a crazy kid, but NOT NOW! Good grief, my heart rate went up just looking at it!

Popular Posts