7 Things
I've decided that as a way for some of us to get to know eachother better, each Tuesday I'm going to post something under the theme of "7 things." I'll pick a category each week and list my own 7 things, and I invite you all to leave a comment with your own 7 things (or a link to your own blog where you list your 7 things!).
Today's category: 7 things you can't wait to do this summer. Here are mine:
7. Going swimming @ our neighborhood pool & Geauga Lake with friends
6. Meeting all of the babies my friends are going to be having...there are something like 20 gals we know who are preggers and will be popping out the wee ones soon!
5. My 27th birthday!
4. 4th of July picnics & fireworks
3. Taking daily walks outside w/ my girls in the stroller
2. READING--I plan to read 10 or more books this summer...and watching a whole lot less TV!
1. Spend LOTS of time at my father-in-law's lakehouse at Point Retreat swimming, boating, going to Cedar Point, jet-skiing, kayaking and more!
Today's category: 7 things you can't wait to do this summer. Here are mine:
7. Going swimming @ our neighborhood pool & Geauga Lake with friends
6. Meeting all of the babies my friends are going to be having...there are something like 20 gals we know who are preggers and will be popping out the wee ones soon!
5. My 27th birthday!
4. 4th of July picnics & fireworks
3. Taking daily walks outside w/ my girls in the stroller
2. READING--I plan to read 10 or more books this summer...and watching a whole lot less TV!
1. Spend LOTS of time at my father-in-law's lakehouse at Point Retreat swimming, boating, going to Cedar Point, jet-skiing, kayaking and more!


Comments