Little Artist in the Works!
As promised when Jaden went to her Hudson Montessori School interview (details here), I got Jaden some paints, brushes and poster boards so that she could paint a bit at home. We don't have her easel set up in the house right now, so Jaden painted on the dining room table which I covered in newspaper. I was impressed with her painting skills as she worked on a piece that she gave to her Papa Vitt. She used every color I put on her palate, most times using them in order going clockwise. She mixed some colors at the very end and loved that effect. I might have to let her paint something to hang in our house because she did such a good job! I'll just get colors of paint that go with our new decor' and let her go to town. Wouldn't that be special, to have a painting from my 3-year-old hanging as artwork in our home? I'll have to get on that!





Comments