Some Belated Easter Photos
I realized a couple of days ago that I never shared any photos from Easter Sunday with you! Please forgive me and enjoy the pics today instead (only a month late eh?). We had a wonderful Easter, especially since my mom joined us for the holiday and after church, we ate a tasty brunch at D'Angelos (one of our favorite dinner spots pre-babies!).
Sienna on her Easter egg hunt with Grammy Pammy (had to take off the beautiful Easter dresses so that they wouldn't get muddy!).
Jaden and Sienna enthusiastically hunting for all of the eggs. My mom filled half of them with money (which Jaden had a blast putting into her piggy bank!) and I filled the other half with candy. Yum!
Sienna found her Easter basket first. Of course, she had plenty of help from Grammy!
Sienna on her Easter egg hunt with Grammy Pammy (had to take off the beautiful Easter dresses so that they wouldn't get muddy!).
Jaden and Sienna enthusiastically hunting for all of the eggs. My mom filled half of them with money (which Jaden had a blast putting into her piggy bank!) and I filled the other half with candy. Yum!
Sienna found her Easter basket first. Of course, she had plenty of help from Grammy!I filled the Easter baskets this year with things that the girls would need for summer and things they would actually use instead of a bunch of candy and 'junk' like I've done in past years. They got tutus (which Jaden was wearing in the Tiny Dancer post, and they both were wearing in a past Wordless Wednesday post!), flip flops, bathing suits, a summer outfit, summer PJs, a DVD (to watch during our summer road trips!), bubbles, a book, and a little bit of candy. Jaden also got a coloring book w/ paint and a kaleidoscope which she has been asking for since Christmas. I didn't feel like I gave them much candy at all in the eggs and baskets, and just to give you an idea of how strict we are about treats, there is still more than half of their chocolate left in our cupboard! I think they really enjoyed their baskets, and I'm just excited that they got stuff they needed in them.
And of course, the baskets and eggs weren't really the focus of our Easter, but a fun little perk of the day. It was so beautiful outside and we were very excited to be able to spend part of the day out there!




Comments