7 Things
I've decided that as a way for some of us to get to know eachother better, each Tuesday I'm going to post something under the theme of "7 things." I'll pick a category each week and list my own 7 things, and I invite you all to leave a comment with your own 7 things (or a link to your own blog where you list your 7 things!). Eventually maybe we can involve Mr. Linky, but I'm no big-time blogger here and I just thought that if nothing else, some of my new blogging friends and I could use this tool to show what's meaningful, fun and exciting in and about our lives
So today.....The 7 Greatest Places I've Visited:
7. Acapulco, Mexico
6. Ogunquit & Bar Harbor Maine
5. Key West, Florida



4. Telluride, Colorado

3. Newport Beach / Laguna Beach / Huntington Beach California


2. Grand Bahama Island


1. Maui, Hawaii!!

I don't have photos of a few of the places I've been to because I last visited those places before the digital camera age! Now, post your comment with your 7 places!


Comments
2 - Las Vegas
3 - Key Largo, FL
4 - Bahamas
5 - Whistler Mountain, Canada
6- Bodega Bay, CA
7 - Holden Beach, NC