Sienna's first haircut!
Last week, the girls and I all ventured to the kiddie salon for haircuts. Sienna has had her hair trimmed only twice before, and it was done by me, at home in the kitchen sink. I was so nervous for how Sienna would do because she is incredibly stubborn and one can never force her to do anything that she does not decide to do on her own. I always joke that she got a double dose of stubborn-ness because both Scott and I can be pretty stubborn ourselves, and I always lovingly refer to her as my "Stubborn Sienna." Anyway, I was imagining Sienna not wanting to sit in the chair, moving around while the stylist was trying to cut her hair, and possibly ending up with some uneven pieces due to moving and uncooperating. To my surprise though, she was an absolute gem! She got right up in the chair with no hesitation, let the stylist put a mini cape on her, and sat very still while she evened out her beautiful locks. I don't know if Sienna has ever sat this still before. It was amazing. I was so excited at her cooperation, and her 'do turned out adorable!






Comments