My girls are growing so fast...

It's really hitting me these days how my little girls are growing up so quickly! It seems like it was just yesterday (actually it was April 2006) when I took this picture of my mom and Jaden in front of our weeping cherry tree...


And now look at how both my little girl AND the tree have grown!!! Okay, so the tree is a little out of control, but we love how crazy it is and we aren't going to be cutting it back anytime soon!

I also got a real wake-up call the other day with how much Sienna is growing. I had taken this picture when she was 9 months old last summer and notice how long her little dress is on her...

Well last week when we had a really nice day, I wanted to put a little dress on Sienna and I haven't yet pulled out all of her hand-me-downs from Jaden, so I tried the little pink dress. I had recalled how long the dress was on her last year, so boy was I surprised when the dress looked more like a SHIRT! Ha!

Needless to say, I didn't allow Sienna to sport the shirt / dress to the park that day. I was forced to find something a little more "fitting."
I've always been told how much time flies when you have children, and I'm truly realizing this because Jaden and Sienna are really growing up! But don't get excited yet, because all of this growing up my girls are doing is not making me want another baby just yet....the plans for that are still to wait awhile longer :)



Comments

Popular Posts