My gymnast, Sienna

Have I mentioned that Sienna has been taking a class at The Little Gym? Jaden has been taking classes there for awhile and in April, Sienna began a half semester of "Beasts" class. It is a parent-child class and she LOVES it! I have already seen her become more confident, try new things physically, and gain strength in her arms and legs. I usually take Sienna, but when Scott decided to go to class with her I grabbed the camera to take some photos!

Sienna walked over to the rings all by herself and tried to grab them!

Daddy ran over to help her swing on them.

Crawling on the circular foam shape in a little obstacle course.

"Watch me do it Daddy!"

Visiting Mommy at the window. She was excited to see Jaden and I watching!

You had to be here to see how cute and funny this was. Sienna is very possessive of her ball during the part of class when Teacher Bill brings out the balls. She was supposed to be kicking her ball through Daddy's legs, but she wouldn't let go of her cherished ball so she ran through his legs holding it instead!
We plan to keep Sienna at The Little Gym for as long as she enjoys it. She may be our little gymnast because she is showing some real promise!

Comments

We love The Little Gym! Reagan started taking classes there when she was 14 months old, and we've been in EVERY semester since then. This year is her first time in the class by herself, and I notice that she is not as "into it" anymore. The teachers all think that she is bored because she can do all the stuff that they are teaching the other kids and she doesn't want to have to wait on them. So we are planning to enroll her at the REAL gymnastics center in the Fall to see how she does with more one-on-one coaching!
Jillian said…
I think this is so cute!!

Popular Posts