Weight Loss Wednesday (1 day late!)
Just popping in with a quick WLW update. Yesterday I weighed in a whopping 0.2 lbs less than the previous week. I say that sarcastically, however I'm very happy with that. During this hectic time of year I would love to just maintain and get pumped up for some great losses in January.
This week I'm not going to lie--I'll be indulging in some Christmas cookies and some fun holiday drinks. I'm not going to get crazy, but I'm definitely treating myself for all the hard work leading up to Christmas.
I'm excited for the new year ahead and the goals I'll be sharing for the year. One of those goals: to rock the bikinis I wore in 2010. Anyone who wants to join me on this journey is certainly welcome :)
This week I'm not going to lie--I'll be indulging in some Christmas cookies and some fun holiday drinks. I'm not going to get crazy, but I'm definitely treating myself for all the hard work leading up to Christmas.
I'm excited for the new year ahead and the goals I'll be sharing for the year. One of those goals: to rock the bikinis I wore in 2010. Anyone who wants to join me on this journey is certainly welcome :)


Comments
Way to go for the weightloss in December! I weigh around what you do, so you can be my inspiration. I'm only 5"2 though. Hope you had a great Christmas!