Bristol's Photo for her Daddy

For Scott's birthday present from his littlest girl, Bristol and I worked together to get a cute photo of her framed for his desk.  Since Jaden and Sienna's photos are on Scott's desk at work, it was time to add one of Baby B. 

The photo we framed was this one:


The shirt Bristol wore for the photo was more significant than just it's mention of "Dad."  You see, when Scott was little, he and his friends always watched a movie called Rad and it became his very favorite childhood movie.


While Scott was building his bachelor pad (which then became our first home) he ordered an authentic Rad movie poster and had it professionally framed.  Then, he hung it on a focal point in the house--right on the wall everyone would see when they entered the house's front door.

The movie poster was moved when I moved in and we got married...in my defense, it wasn't a bachelor pad anymore and this colorful poster didn't quite go with my decorating scheme.  However, Scott's love of the movie certainly did not go down when the poster did.


So when I spotted this shirt while I was pregnant (it was at Target in the little boys section) it was a no brainer to purchase it.  I knew at that point that we were having a third girl, but I figured I could make a bow to match it and our daughter could pull off the shirt in honor of her daddy and his favorite 80s movie.


The tutu I picked up to wear with some Christmas shirts and it went perfect with the shirt and bow.  Scott likes the shirt and loves his picture which he already put on his desk.


Even if it wasn't his favorite movie, this girl's dad definitely thinks she's rad!

Comments

Life Happens said…
What an awesome bday present for her daddy!

Great job on catching up with her monthly posts!

Popular Posts