Sweet Elise & Butterfly Glass
Over the past few weeks I've had a few fun nights out with other moms. Almost two weeks ago I met up with a group at a local vineyard / winery to kick off the Christmas season with an ornament exchange.
We tried several wines (the favorite being Sweet Elise!) and shared appetizers that we all brought. It was a fun afternoon!
More fun for some of us than others:
Haha, hope that friend doesn't mind her pic being up here :) That's the resident party planner--love her!
Last night I went out for another girls' night. We met up at a local pottery place all decked out in our ugliest of Christmas sweaters:
Here is a closer-up view of my sweater--check out my fun accessories!
Most people painted ceramics, but I played with glass to create a plate. When fired, all of the pieces that I glued on mosaic-style will flatten into a smooth piece.
Can anyone tell me what that butterfly is from? Hint: it's the theme to Bristol's first birthday bash, and she'll be served her smash cake on this plate!
I love a fun night out with girls--and it's especially fun to be out with other moms who understand the ins and outs of daily life with children. I can't wait for the next one!
We tried several wines (the favorite being Sweet Elise!) and shared appetizers that we all brought. It was a fun afternoon!
More fun for some of us than others:
Haha, hope that friend doesn't mind her pic being up here :) That's the resident party planner--love her!
Last night I went out for another girls' night. We met up at a local pottery place all decked out in our ugliest of Christmas sweaters:
Here is a closer-up view of my sweater--check out my fun accessories!
Most people painted ceramics, but I played with glass to create a plate. When fired, all of the pieces that I glued on mosaic-style will flatten into a smooth piece.
Can anyone tell me what that butterfly is from? Hint: it's the theme to Bristol's first birthday bash, and she'll be served her smash cake on this plate!
I love a fun night out with girls--and it's especially fun to be out with other moms who understand the ins and outs of daily life with children. I can't wait for the next one!








Comments