Let's Get REAL
Weight Loss Wednesday is BACK, and you have my honest word that it isn't going anywhere for awhile! Today, I went to the same Weight Watchers meeting at the same location and WITH my same friend who I lost weight with the last time.
My friend and I both have had babies and are both ready to kick this weight...again.
There is something so powerful about the accountability of weight watchers meetings and weigh-ins combined with the accountability of not letting a friend down by not going to the meeting. I hate to admit this, but I might not be strong enough to lose the baby weight (plus some) on my own this time. I can do SO MANY things, but this I struggle with tremendously.
I've contemplated this for awhile now and have decided to just GO with it...not the weight loss journey, but what I'm about to write next. I'm going to just lay it all out numbers wise. These numbers don't mean much; they are just what a scale says. They don't define me in any way, but are a basis on which to begin this journey, a measure of where I've been and where I can go, and a way to share the successes I have along the way. If you want to judge me for the numbers I share, then that's a reflection of you, not me. Just wait until these numbers go waaaaay down--I CAN'T WAIT :)
So here we go:
When I met Scott--Junior year of college: 128 lbs
When I graduated from college: Around 135
16 weeks pregnant w/ Jaden: 137
Post-Jaden lowest weight: 140
Average weight post-Sienna: 155-160
Post-Sienna lowest weight (right before I got pregnant with Bristol): 140
{that was after my last 22 lbs lost with WW}
6 weeks pregnant w/ Bristol: 146
40 weeks pregnant w/ Bristol: 192 {OMG!}
April 30, 2011: 155
Mid-July, 2011: 170 {What the heck?}
September, 2011: 155
SICK OF THE ROLLERCOASTER
December 7, 2011: 164
My goal is to wear my size 4 jeans that I still have and love (I was a solid size 6 in the spring and summer of 2010), or to get down to 129, whichever happens first. This is subject to change at anytime depending on how I'm feeling about the way I look and how my clothes fit.
I'm going to be following the new WW PointsPlus system and will be incorporating cardio and weight lifting as much as I can. I am going to set gym goals right after Christmas; for the next 3 or so weeks I'm going to focus hard core on the eating component and I will fit in some interval workouts as time permits. There are so many commitments coming up for the holidays and I don't want to have to overwhelm myself with workout goals during my favorite time of year.
I'll be using the same fill-in-the-blank post format each Wednesday that I used in 2010:
Weight Loss This Week:
Total Weight Loss So Far:
Total Weight Loss So Far:
Eating Plan:
Exercise Plan:
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share:
Recipes to Share:
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds:
Exercise Plan:
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share:
Recipes to Share:
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds:
Goals This Week:
Overall Goals:
Overall Goals:
I know exactly how to eat well and lose weight. I've chosen the path of allowing my schedule to fill up WAY too much and to eat nutrient-deficient, sugary, fattening foods instead of taking out the time to make salads and fresh veggies, to slice up my favorite fruits and to make sure I'm eating lean protein and whole grains instead of the alternatives. I own that decision as well as the decision to make the necessary changes to follow plan and to kick this weight.
Today, I am ready. I will tackle this once again. I will wear those jeans, and I will feel great in them.
LET'S GET REAL!


Comments