Student of the Week
This week our precious Jadie-Girl is student of the week in her class. She's been so excited to be student of the week since the beginning of the year and couldn't wait for her turn.
We helped her to fill in and color her poster which she got to present to her class and then hang in the school hallway. She also has gotten to share something special each day this week. Today she took the little scrapbook I made of the photos from her 4th birthday party which was a Disney princess theme.
Little does our Student of the Week (or her sisters know), but we actually booked our first week-long Disney trip today. I'm betting that if Jaden gets to be student of the week next year, she'll want to take the Disney scrapbook to share :)
I'm so proud of my kindergartner and all that she's accomplished this year so far, and I can't wait to surprise her with our trip to Disney!
{PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO PRIVACY}
We helped her to fill in and color her poster which she got to present to her class and then hang in the school hallway. She also has gotten to share something special each day this week. Today she took the little scrapbook I made of the photos from her 4th birthday party which was a Disney princess theme.
{PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO PRIVACY}
Little does our Student of the Week (or her sisters know), but we actually booked our first week-long Disney trip today. I'm betting that if Jaden gets to be student of the week next year, she'll want to take the Disney scrapbook to share :)
I'm so proud of my kindergartner and all that she's accomplished this year so far, and I can't wait to surprise her with our trip to Disney!


Comments