Time to party!

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to our first holiday party of the year.  Our preschool parents group had a breakfast with Santa and our family enjoyed all of the food and activities at this annual event!


When we walked in each of the girls received a stocking with some goodies.  I was trying to take a photo of Sienna and her treats, but actually this ended up being a better picture showcasing the new Christmas bows I made :)

The girls sat on Santa's lap and told him the two things they want for him to bring them this year.  We told them that instead of saying they want every single toy they see advertized on TV, they need to choose their favorite two items to ask for.  They'll each get a few more than two gifts, but this way it simplifies things and they realize that they can't ask for everything.


This tiny girl asked for her two favorite things right now--peaches and teething rings--believe me, I heard her say these things, I promise haha!


She is such a little stinker.  She wanted to ask Santa for diamonds, but I wouldn't let her.  I joke that she already knows and loves her birthstone because she is ALWAYS going after my diamond (and fake diamond) jewelry.  She doesn't care as much about other stones which is why I always say she knows her own birthstone!  Here she is trying to wiggle around to get ahold of my necklace, which I'd just pulled out of her mouth:


Um yeah, I have two very defined chins if you enlarge that photo.  More about that this coming Wednesday.

Ahem, on with the party :)

Our very favorite instructor from The Little Gym came to the party to help out with some entertainment for the children.  I have to give credit to Teacher Katie--she did the very best she could with a VERY limited amount of space.  The kids loved participating in the activities she led.  If you look closely, you will see Sienna in these photos:





Meanwhile, Jaden felt it was a little crowded to be jumping around, so she spent some time decorating holiday frames.  She's becoming quite crafty these days.  I have no idea where she gets it!  :)



All in all, it was another fun breakfast with Santa to remember.  My favorite part was getting all three girls to look and smile on Santa's lap within the first 2 seconds of them sitting there.  I think Scott's favorite part was the breakfast pizza.  It was a fun morning for all of us Vitts!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like fun. :o) I think Hayley and Jaden would get along really well...she LOVES her crafts too!

Popular Posts