Pintertest 3



Today, I'm linking up (a day late!) with Keeping Up with the Johnsons for the 3rd monthly pintertest party!  If you don't know what pinterest.com is yet, then I might have to wonder if you live under a rock.  Okay, that might be a little harsh.  But if you don't know what it is, you should check it out for sure!  For me, pinterest is a fun place to gather and store my craft, decorating, recipe and celebration ideas.  The virtual pinboard speaks to my visual mind and is both addicting and fun!

November was a fun month for using my pins...

I made turkey hair clips after I saw some similar ones on pinterest:


We used the thanksgiving story bracelet poem that I found on the site and made bracelets to correlate with the story:


Jaden, Sienna, Scott and I all contributed to our thankful turkey craft, the idea which came from pinterest:


We made and enjoyed looking at these turkey hand canvases:


We also made, and just hung up this Christmas tree handprint canvas:


And finally, using a technique I saw used on garland via pinterest, I made these wreaths for outside:


Last year I made a gorgeous over-the-top wreath in these colors with a bunch of sparkly ornaments on it, so that one is hanging on our main front door and these will go up on the other front windows and barndoors on our home.  I'll show photos of course once I'm totally finished with the outdoor decorations (this weekend, maybe?). 

What have YOU been pinning?  And perhaps more importantly, are you doing anything with all the ideas you've pinned?  If so, you should hop on over to the Johnson's blog and share with me!

Need a pinterest.com invite?  I'm happy to send you one--just comment with your email address and join in my fun new time waster, err, I mean idea generator!

Comments

Mo (New on U) said…
Well, your pintrests kicked my pintrests butt! But I figured out how to "link in" and am quite proud of myself ha
Jessica Johnson said…
okayyyyy MVP! (most valuable pinner?) DYING over all the cuteness. those clips???!! it helps that you have three adorably perfect models. love it all. and with you on trying to get the outside decorations done. TODAY. i keep telling myself... ;)

thanks for linking up!! :)
twinkietotmom said…
Love the turkey hair clips!

Popular Posts