Checking in with some iPhone pics!

Today I just wanted to quickly check in and post a few photos off of my phone from the past week.  It has been a whirlwind 6 days and we're hustling and bustling around here to get everything ready and perfect for Christmas.

Last Wednesday after I weighed in at weight watchers I took my girls to get a Christmas photo at a local inexpensive portrait chain.  It's getting tougher and tougher to get all three girls smiling and sitting still in front of the tree, so I kept my expectations low and only wanted one good photo.  I also only wanted to get the portrait special since we just spent money on birthday and 6-month photos for the three girls.  Here is the photo I ended up with:


These three gave the poor photographer a RUN FOR HER MONEY!!  Bristol tried to crawl out of EVERY shot, Sienna couldn't fake a good smile and Jaden was easily distracted by her sisters.  It was comical in a way, especially when we had to put Bristol into the box (see photo above) to keep her in one spot.  I got what I wanted though--one great photo and I only spent $9.95 for a BUNCH of copies of it!

On Thursday we had a full day of family coming into town, Jaden's school Christmas party AND we went to Country Lights at Lake Farmpark.  I can't wait to share photos from those events, but it will have to wait a few more days when I can put more time into selecting which photos to share!

On Friday, my mom watched the girls while Scott and I went Christmas shopping ALLLLLL day.  I'm pretty sure it was a little intimidating for Scott when I got into the car with my notebook of ideas and lists of what to get from each store along with every store coupon we've received recently:


The good news is that we got 80% or more of our shopping done that day and I'm going to finish up tonight.  Whew, I sure felt relieved to have that all done!

Friday night when we got home, my mom left and took Jaden and Sienna home with her for the weekend.  She had big plans for a full 48 hours with her granddaughters.  They went to COSI, the Columbus Zoo for the lights display and a Christmas play.  All the while, Scott and I did our "Santa duties"--putting together everything and wrapping, wrapping, wrapping.  I also tackled about a dozen loads of laundry and cleaned a lot around the house.  I packed as much into the time Jaden and Sienna were gone as I could because it's pretty difficult to get much done with all three girls running and crawling around these days!

Bristol was home with us all weekend and she conquered a new feat--she can now pull herself up!  She's such a big girl.  She's also saying Mama, Baba AND Dada now :)  She definitely knows what she's referring to when she says these.  I love to hear her little voice!

It seems like it was just last week or last month that I posted this photo of Bristol in the Moby.  Last night she was fussy for the entire hour before bed so I put her in the Moby wrap and snapped a few new photos.  Look how big she is in there!




She loves to face outward and inward in the Moby now.  I'm glad she still loves it.  I'll be sad to give that up even though I don't put her in it everyday or anything.

After I conquered all of the laundry over the weekend I laid out all of the holiday outfits and PJs for each of the girls to wear this week.  Bristol was so cute in her jammies before bed last night, complete with a baby santa hat:


I realized this morning that the 0-6 month "sack" style pajama isn't allowing her to stretch her legs all the way out anymore.  Haha, poor girl was all balled up last night!  She usually sleeps in a little ball anyway, but I still felt bad.  Time to retire those jammies I think :)

Well, there is a tiny bit of insight into what we've been up to over the past week.  I'm off to bake some cookies and do a craft with Jaden and Sienna while Bristol naps.  I will be back soon with photos from our annual holiday traditions, a tour of our home decorated for Christmas and more.  Have a great day friends!

Comments

Andrea Workman said…
Hey Bethany,Beautiful family! I enjoy reading your bloggs =) Merry Christmas!
The Morrows said…
You little ones are so cute!
Love the Christmas dresses and big bows :)
Life Happens said…
Shopping all day? You're husband is a good trooper!

The girls look so cute in their pictures. And Bristol in her moby is just so cute!
Cindy Bailey said…
Awww, the picture of all three is beautiful. Bethany you and Scott are truely blessed. All the pictures are so sweet, I love the one with Bristol in her Santa cap!

Popular Posts