Pinterest Quotes
As I posted on facebook last night, I may or may not have a pinterest problem. Ha!
What is pinterest, you ask? It's a virtual bulletin board where you can save things from the internet. I use it to save birthday ideas, gift ideas, crafts I'd like to do, etc. Pinterest explains their purpose very well here: http://pinterest.com/about/
I believe that if I'm going to "pin" something, I'm going to put it to use. Or at least try. Maybe I take my "pins" too seriously, but I feel like why take the time to pin something if I don't intend to do something with it!
That said, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the quotes I've pinned. They all speak to me in a special, personal way. Perhaps I should create my own book of them? Or put some around my house somehow?
Today, I thought I'd do something with my favorite quotes I've pinned and share them with you :) So here you go...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of those are more profound than anything I've ever shared here or could've shared today :) Happy Saturday all!
What is pinterest, you ask? It's a virtual bulletin board where you can save things from the internet. I use it to save birthday ideas, gift ideas, crafts I'd like to do, etc. Pinterest explains their purpose very well here: http://pinterest.com/about/
I believe that if I'm going to "pin" something, I'm going to put it to use. Or at least try. Maybe I take my "pins" too seriously, but I feel like why take the time to pin something if I don't intend to do something with it!
That said, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the quotes I've pinned. They all speak to me in a special, personal way. Perhaps I should create my own book of them? Or put some around my house somehow?
Today, I thought I'd do something with my favorite quotes I've pinned and share them with you :) So here you go...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of those are more profound than anything I've ever shared here or could've shared today :) Happy Saturday all!














Comments