Digital Diva Part II
I'm so excited about this digital scrapbooking stuff that I couldn't just head to bed once I got home tonight. I decided to look through more of the content I have within the software and to create a few more pages. Here are two of them:
These were very simple to do once I figured out some of the commands and so forth. I won't bore you all with every single page I ever make, but I thought it would be fun to remember my very first pages since hopefully they will continue to get better over time! I'm going to be joining a group once each month where I can learn techniques within this software, and it may be fun to share a page here and there showcasing new design elements that I learn. Other than that though, I promise not to fill my blog with just pre-made digital scrapbooking pages!
Have a great weekend everyone :)
These were very simple to do once I figured out some of the commands and so forth. I won't bore you all with every single page I ever make, but I thought it would be fun to remember my very first pages since hopefully they will continue to get better over time! I'm going to be joining a group once each month where I can learn techniques within this software, and it may be fun to share a page here and there showcasing new design elements that I learn. Other than that though, I promise not to fill my blog with just pre-made digital scrapbooking pages!
Have a great weekend everyone :)




Comments