I miss blogging :(

I'm sorry to have gone MIA all of a sudden! I really didn't mean to, but with too many playdates last week, my grandfather's memorial dinner this weekend out of town, and a crazy week this week, I simply haven't had the time to sort through all of the photos on my camera and get a new post going! Plus, Scott's grandfather passed away on Saturday and we will be attending a memorial service for him today. I have quite a bit to share, but need to get ready for my two mom's group meetings which are today. So stay tuned for updates on...

Sienna's potty training

Jaden's dance class

Our involvement with an organization called Feed My Starving Children

Family photos from my Papa's memorial dinner

NHPP field trips

Our dog, Jack

...and much more :)

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Jillian said…
Can't wait to read all about it!

Popular Posts