Flashback Friday

Yesterday I took my girls to have their birthday photos taken at a studio here in Columbus, and I cannot wait to be able to share a few of my favorites with you! I have to wait until I get home though to upload and sort through the images. So by Sunday they should be up :)

Today we're heading to Athens, Ohio to visit Ohio University where Scott and I attended for our undergraduate degrees (and where we met!). This will be Jaden's 3rd or 4th trip down, and Sienna's first. I am so excited to take photos of them on my old stompin' grounds! Not to mention that all of the trees and brick paths along College Green provide the perfect place for some great photo ops and today's weather (SUNNY & going to be 60 degrees!) will help to make it an even more perfect setting.

Before we leave though for our little daytrip, I thought I'd share this with you:

As I was looking through photos the other day to find some pictures of Scott's grandfather, I came across this one of little Sienna taken over 18 months ago. This morning as my daughters play here in front of me with tiny toys, it seems like ages ago that not only were each of my girls too little to play with tiny pieces and parts, but that they fit easily into boxes meant to hold small toys!

When I snapped this photo, we were at my stepmom Darla's house and my sister and her family were in town for a visit. Sienna, about 6 months old at the time, was sitting up, but not well enough that I could leave the room and trust that she wouldn't fall over while I was away for a moment. So when I had to leave the room for a second I decided to put her into this little lego box so that she wouldn't fall over onto one of the toys the other kids were playing with. She enjoyed herself so much in that small space that we kept her in there for awhile as my sisters and I sat on the couch nearby and caught up!

Looking back on the photos of my girls as babies is really making me have baby fever these days! I've mentioned it here before, and I'm sure it's not the last time you'll hear that I go back and forth on whether I want to have more children. Today, I'm thinking I definitely want another little one, but not until at least another year and a half or so :)

Comments

Jillian said…
Oh my goodness she is such a cutie!

Popular Posts