Meant for one another
Yesterday as we made the final preparations on our delicious Thanksgiving meal, I was given the task {which I embraced of course!} of photographing everyone individually, with their boyfriend / husband / fiance', with their children, etc.
My sister Lindsey and her fiance' Chris were in the kitchen when I approached each of them to have their picture taken. Before I could tell them to say "cheese" each of these two flashed me their most photographic expression:

Perhaps you know that two people are truly meant for one another when, unprompted & unplanned, they give the same sarcastic googly-eyed smile when the camera is in their face for a photo...
{grin}
:-)
My sister Lindsey and her fiance' Chris were in the kitchen when I approached each of them to have their picture taken. Before I could tell them to say "cheese" each of these two flashed me their most photographic expression:

Perhaps you know that two people are truly meant for one another when, unprompted & unplanned, they give the same sarcastic googly-eyed smile when the camera is in their face for a photo...{grin}
:-)


Comments