Sunday Prayers

I can't think of a better way to start off our Sunday than with offering up some prayers. I'm going to try to post some prayer requests on Sundays, so if you have anything you'd like me to add, let me know. I can't promise that I'll get these up every Sunday because we often travel on the weekends, but I'll try :)

I've been burdened lately by many people in need of prayer. Some of these people I know, some of them I know their family members, and others I just know of through the blogging world. No matter how I know them though, I know that their stories have touched me, have at times brought me to tears, and have deserved all of the prayers I can give to them. I hope that today you will offer up these people in your prayers too!

For Lindsay, my college roommate, who recently had to have a biopsy on a lump in her breast. PRAISE GOD after being told that things "didn't look good" Lindsay has found out that the lump is NOT malignant! I am not sure yet if she still has to have it surgically removed, but say a prayer of thanks and praise for this great news!

For Abbey, as she continues to beat this leukemia and return more and more to her normal lifestyle. Jaden was so excited to see Abbey at VBS this week and we've been so thrilled to see so much good news coming from their family these days, but we just found out that Abbey's blood counts are down and she's not going to be able to come to VBS afterall. Pray that her numbers are up this coming Friday so that she and her family can go on a much deserved vacation and not worry on the way about her being sick. Also pray that she won't be too disappointed to miss VBS...such a sweet little girl who has had to miss out on a lot, but she is so strong through it all!

For Kate, who is fighting a malignant brain tumor. Pray that she and her family find strength on their journey and that they will beat this terrible disease! Keep Kate's brother Will in your prayers also as he may have a tumor on his vocal cords that would need to be removed.

For Tyler, who has been in a terrible car accident and suffered a spinal cord injury. Pray that he will stay positive and that he can overcome the paralysis that he is experiencing. I went to college with Tyler's sister and my close friend was her roommate, so I feel a bit close to this situation even though he's all the way in Colorado. Pray for his comfort, that he will make strides at the Craig hospital, and that he'll be able to come out of this able to help others who experience what he is going through!

For Stellan, who is once again experiencing some SVT and is currently hospitalized while he is weaned off of his heart meds and put on a new cocktail of medicine. As of last night, things were not going so well for little Stellan and he's really been on my mind and my heart over the past few hours. No matter what though, this little guy has already touched more lives than I could ever dream of touching, and the strength of his little body is incredible! Praise God for that at least!

For my friend Mandy, who prayed for a baby, and after years of trying finally has had her prayer answered. She now is experiencing some severe postpartum depression. Pray that she can get through this and that she can bond with her beautiful little girl!

For my sister, Brooke, and her sons Parker and Preson, who are moving home on Monday as her husband has decided to end their marriage of 4 years. Brooke has been a stay-at-home-mom for the past 4 years and will need to now get into the workforce in order to care for her family. Pray that her boys will be in good hands for childcare and that Brooke will be able to make enough money to profide all that her family needs. Also pray for the emotional side of this situation as Brooke and TJ split.

These are all of my prayer requests for today. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to lift these people in prayer. Add some requests of your own in the comments section if you'd like!

Comments

Popular Posts