My Guilty Pleasure

There is something about reality TV that gets you all wrapped up in it and wanting to know more. So I usually try not to watch the first episode of any reality show season, or else I know I'm making a committment for the long haul! ha! This summer though, I have allowed myself to record the episodes of The Bachelorette, having watched almost every season of this rediculous love-story show and it's partner show The Bachelor. I think I watch it more for the college memories I have of my roommates and I gathering on Bachelor / Bachelorette night and laughing / poking fun / yelling at / etc. the people on the show. It was never a dull moment when a group of 7-8 of us girls watched the crazy drama of bachelorhood / bachelorette-hood!

Well now when I watch my recorded Bachelorette episodes it's usually during naptime on a Tuesday and my house is quiet, so it's nothing like the good ol' days! But it's still fun to see who I've liked and disliked (uhhh can I get a big "WES!") and whose made it this far into the show. Tonight marks the season finale and I've reserved the TV for the two-hour event because I have to know immediately who she picks!

Any ideas on who this beauty, Jillian Harris, is going to go with? Do you think she'll get engaged? For the first time in Bachelor / Bachelorette history, I actually like both final contestants EQUALLY and would be happy seeing her with either one.

I mean, who wouldn't want one (or both) of these sweetie-pies for life? From what I can tell seeing them on the show, they're almost as good as my hubby!

So share your thoughts and watch with me tonight as the most endearing, sweet and beautiful Bachelorette yet finds "true love"!!


Comments

Popular Posts