Blog Hop: Favorite Photo!
This week in honor of my traditional Tuesday '7 Things' post, I'm going to particpate with the Mcklinky Blog Hop with my own spin! The Blog Hop instucts this week to post your favorite picture...so I'm posting 7!
Here you are...7 of my absolute favorite pictures :0)

The moment my two daughters met one another...it brings tears to my eyes just looking at this picture because this moment was so emotional as I saw right before me two sisters forge a forever bond :)
My mom, Jaden and I when we went to see the New York City Rockettes this past December! I love my mama SO MUCH, and Jaden loves her Grammy Pammy!
From L to R--Kim, Brooke, Darla, Me & Lindsey; my sisters and step-mom; 4 of my best friends!
Jaden, Sienna and I on the beach this past spring
My brother Seth, Me, Sienna, Uncle Todd, Grandma Lulu and Papa Geno, Sister Amanda and Jaden--took this photo last Thanksgiving 2008
My very close friend since we were 8 years old...here we are this past spring celebrating her birthday!

Here you are...7 of my absolute favorite pictures :0)

Scott and I taking a little walk on the day we renewed our vows and had our big reception--we both had so much fun on this day as we expressed our love and shared that love with our family and friends
The moment my two daughters met one another...it brings tears to my eyes just looking at this picture because this moment was so emotional as I saw right before me two sisters forge a forever bond :)
My mom, Jaden and I when we went to see the New York City Rockettes this past December! I love my mama SO MUCH, and Jaden loves her Grammy Pammy!
From L to R--Kim, Brooke, Darla, Me & Lindsey; my sisters and step-mom; 4 of my best friends!
Jaden, Sienna and I on the beach this past spring
My brother Seth, Me, Sienna, Uncle Todd, Grandma Lulu and Papa Geno, Sister Amanda and Jaden--took this photo last Thanksgiving 2008
My very close friend since we were 8 years old...here we are this past spring celebrating her birthday!Do you see a theme in my photos? My husband, my family and my friends are super important to me! My favorite photos aren't necessarily the best photos in the world, but are the ones that evoke emotions from me as I look at them!
Enjoy the other blogs in this Blog Hop!
***Replace this line with your content. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***



Comments
God used the name "Bethany" to speak volumes to me several months ago so I had to check out your blog on the BlogHop. :)