Blog Hop & Wearing Orange!
It's MckLinky Blog Hop day!
This week's Blog Hop theme is Favorite Kid Photos. You can have one or more of your favorite photos your kids, grandkids, someone else's kid or even YOU when you were a kid. Funny, precious, heartwarming... your favorite!. Here is a sample post based on this theme: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/blog-hop-72809-favorite-kid-photos.html ...STOP

My absolute favorite photo EVER of my children was this one taken the moment they met the day Sienna was born. Jaden hopped right up onto my bed in the hospital and took her sister as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I could see a very special bond immediately form right through Jaden's eyes. Jaden was so proud to be a "big sister" and I was so excited to see this. I will forever cherish this photo and the memories it brings.
We met our friends Bethany, Brendan & Jamison at the park and the boys shared suckers with Jaden and Sienna--what a nice treat!
This week's Blog Hop theme is Favorite Kid Photos. You can have one or more of your favorite photos your kids, grandkids, someone else's kid or even YOU when you were a kid. Funny, precious, heartwarming... your favorite!. Here is a sample post based on this theme: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/blog-hop-72809-favorite-kid-photos.html ...STOP

My absolute favorite photo EVER of my children was this one taken the moment they met the day Sienna was born. Jaden hopped right up onto my bed in the hospital and took her sister as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I could see a very special bond immediately form right through Jaden's eyes. Jaden was so proud to be a "big sister" and I was so excited to see this. I will forever cherish this photo and the memories it brings.
Yesterday, in honor of little Stellan not doing so well, we all decided to wear ORANGE! I love when we randomly do this, even on the days not scheduled by MckMama or others because then at places like the playgroud we visited yesterday when people ask why we're all wearing orange, I can share Stellan's story and ask for prayers in his name.
Don't we all look great in Orange? :)
While at the park, I snapped a few cute pics of my girls. Sienna was so cute crawling through this tunnel and sticking her face out of the holes along the way...
We met our friends Bethany, Brendan & Jamison at the park and the boys shared suckers with Jaden and Sienna--what a nice treat!





Comments
~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/