Long Awaited...
Well here they FINALLY are! I have spent all afternoon and evening trying to get my computer to upload these photos and now I'm exhausted! So I will finish this post tomorrow with descriptions & a synopsis of our trip, but for now, enjoy these lovely pics from our fabulous trip to NC!
********************************************
NOW UPDATED:
So below are some of the hundreds of photos we took on our trip to North Carolina. What a wonderful time we all had! The road trip part was great because Jaden and Sienna were pretty well-behaved and we had plenty to entertain them. Jaden did get carsick on the way down, but my sister (who is fabulous in many ways!) managed to catch the puke in a bowl!! I always knew she was talented and well coordinated--haha!
While in NC we played outside a lot, had dinner on the beach, went to an aquarium, went to my sister's church and spent a lot of time just hanging out enjoying one another. I have never respected our country's armed forces, specifically the marines since that is who I was surrounded by for the weekend, more than I do now. I'm saving a few photos for a post next week about my love and respect of the marines--so stay tuned for that!
In the meantime, enjoy a glimpse of our trip :)

I think she was just shading her eyes, but when Jaden randomly did this for the camera, it sooo looked like she was saluting! And how appropriate since we were with the Marines!

Pointing to a fish at the aquarium--it was Sienna's first time walking around an animal exhibit and she thought it was so cool!
Jaden, Parker & Sienna admiring some turtles I think
Oh my dear Jaden, you'll have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince-wink wink!
My nephew Preston & I--he just turned one year old and is the one I've written about possibly having surgery. Pray for this little cutie pie!
The only picture we managed to get of all 4 kids together...oops, it didn't turn out at all :(
Everyone walking back to the car from the aquarium...just thought it was cut how they were all walking in a row
Jaden & Uncle TJ
The background looks fake eh? The color of the sky and water at dusk was soooo pretty! Parker made his daddy chase him
...and Jaden had fun running around and being chased by Aunt Lindsey
Parker and his favorite birthday gift--a backpack from Aunt Lindsey that he would not put down. The backpack accompanied us everywhere for the weekend! He thought he was Diego with a rescue pack!
********************************************
NOW UPDATED:
So below are some of the hundreds of photos we took on our trip to North Carolina. What a wonderful time we all had! The road trip part was great because Jaden and Sienna were pretty well-behaved and we had plenty to entertain them. Jaden did get carsick on the way down, but my sister (who is fabulous in many ways!) managed to catch the puke in a bowl!! I always knew she was talented and well coordinated--haha!
While in NC we played outside a lot, had dinner on the beach, went to an aquarium, went to my sister's church and spent a lot of time just hanging out enjoying one another. I have never respected our country's armed forces, specifically the marines since that is who I was surrounded by for the weekend, more than I do now. I'm saving a few photos for a post next week about my love and respect of the marines--so stay tuned for that!
In the meantime, enjoy a glimpse of our trip :)

We LOVE Vera Bradley--though not planned or required, we all brough our Vera Large Duffels as our bags for the trip! I know you don't care, but it's funny eh?
Jaden and Parker "played" rockband...

I think she was just shading her eyes, but when Jaden randomly did this for the camera, it sooo looked like she was saluting! And how appropriate since we were with the Marines!
Sienna & Uncle TJ (my sister's husband who has fought for our country TWO TIMES in Iraq!)--Sienna LOVES her Uncle TJ!

Sienna and cousin Preston being silly
Pointing to a fish at the aquarium--it was Sienna's first time walking around an animal exhibit and she thought it was so cool!
Jaden, Parker & Sienna admiring some turtles I think
Oh my dear Jaden, you'll have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince-wink wink!
My nephew Preston & I--he just turned one year old and is the one I've written about possibly having surgery. Pray for this little cutie pie!
The only picture we managed to get of all 4 kids together...oops, it didn't turn out at all :(
Everyone walking back to the car from the aquarium...just thought it was cut how they were all walking in a row
Jaden & Uncle TJ
The background looks fake eh? The color of the sky and water at dusk was soooo pretty! Parker made his daddy chase him
...and Jaden had fun running around and being chased by Aunt Lindsey
Parker and his favorite birthday gift--a backpack from Aunt Lindsey that he would not put down. The backpack accompanied us everywhere for the weekend! He thought he was Diego with a rescue pack!

My sister and her family--Brooke, TJ, Parker & Preston








Comments