7 Day Challenge UPDATE!
Well readers, one week ago I took on the challenge of wearing make-up for 7 days straight. I was to put my make-up on in my bathroom (not my car) and put it on in a timely manner each day even when I didn't leave the house. After 7 days, I'm happy to report that things went very well!
There was only one glitch in my week. On Tuesday at 2am Jaden woke up vomiting all over her room. This led to a tough time in terms of sleep, getting up the next morning and getting out of the house for my Moms need moms meeting. So on that day, I must admit that I had to resort to putting make-up on in my care....oops! I think I have a pretty good excuse though, right?
Putting on make-up each morning led me also to accessorize more, which I LOVE to do, and it made me feel so great about myself each day. I felt so fresh when I left the house and I honestly feel like people took me more seriously since I looked put together and competent instead of tired and frumpy!
Here are a few pics from my week. I think I'll continue to put make-up on each day because I love how I feel!!
There was only one glitch in my week. On Tuesday at 2am Jaden woke up vomiting all over her room. This led to a tough time in terms of sleep, getting up the next morning and getting out of the house for my Moms need moms meeting. So on that day, I must admit that I had to resort to putting make-up on in my care....oops! I think I have a pretty good excuse though, right?
Putting on make-up each morning led me also to accessorize more, which I LOVE to do, and it made me feel so great about myself each day. I felt so fresh when I left the house and I honestly feel like people took me more seriously since I looked put together and competent instead of tired and frumpy!
Here are a few pics from my week. I think I'll continue to put make-up on each day because I love how I feel!!
Early Monday Morning out and about looking swell!
Snowy Tuesday in Ohio, but at least I'm looking put together!
Happy Wednesday...





Comments