I broke my promise...
I'm sorry everyone who's been looking forward all week to our North Carolina photos. I broke my promise, something I hate to do! What can I say though, it happens when you're a mom. Yesterday we had a rough day with a lot of disciplining and then last night I spilled water not only on my keyboard, but also on my cell phone! Those of you who know me in "real" life know that my cell phone is my "shadow"--it goes EVERYWHERE with me! I always need it with me in case someone calls and I'm constantly making calls throughout my day doing moms group stuff, calling my sisters with great news, calling my mom to ask a question, etc. So needless to say, ending my day with temporarily out-of-commission phone and computer was pretty tough on me when I'd already had a rough time with my kiddos! I am going to start uploading the pictures now so they will be up soon!!
**********************************************
On another note, I just want to take a moment to say that when I started this blog, it was for our immediate family members who live all over the country to see what we and our kiddos are up to and I'm so grateful and amazed that so many of our friends and extended family are reading the crazy stuff I write about each day! I'm certainly not writing anything profound, but I guess I'm putting to use that English degree I worked so hard at OU for by writing a few complete sentences each day--haha! Thank you for reading and thank you for all of your emails, comments and messages via facebook. I'll keep writing, venting & "bragging" about my kiddos so long as you all will read :)
**********************************************
On another note, I just want to take a moment to say that when I started this blog, it was for our immediate family members who live all over the country to see what we and our kiddos are up to and I'm so grateful and amazed that so many of our friends and extended family are reading the crazy stuff I write about each day! I'm certainly not writing anything profound, but I guess I'm putting to use that English degree I worked so hard at OU for by writing a few complete sentences each day--haha! Thank you for reading and thank you for all of your emails, comments and messages via facebook. I'll keep writing, venting & "bragging" about my kiddos so long as you all will read :)


Comments