We Can't Decide...
I'm sorry for the lite blogging this week :) Much more to come very soon, including Bristol's 5-month post and many photos with details about what a fun weekend we're currently having!
For now though, we've been getting a lot of people saying that they think Bristol is becoming a combination of her two older sisters. We've thought for awhile that she really took after Jaden, but why don't you decide....
Bristol at 5 months:
Jaden at 5 months:
Sienna at 5 months:
What do you think? Is Bristol a clone of her eldest sister? Or is she looking more like a combination these days? I still see so much Jaden in her, though I would love for her to have a mix of features since it's obvious right now that Jaden looks just like her daddy and Sienna looks just like me!
For now though, we've been getting a lot of people saying that they think Bristol is becoming a combination of her two older sisters. We've thought for awhile that she really took after Jaden, but why don't you decide....
Bristol at 5 months:
Jaden at 5 months:
Sienna at 5 months:
What do you think? Is Bristol a clone of her eldest sister? Or is she looking more like a combination these days? I still see so much Jaden in her, though I would love for her to have a mix of features since it's obvious right now that Jaden looks just like her daddy and Sienna looks just like me!







Comments