Show Us Your Life--Favorite Places to Shop FOR KIDS!

Today Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting her weekly blog hop and the theme is "favorite places for kids' clothes."  I would've had this post up much sooner today except that as I searched for images for my favorite places to shop for our girls I couldn't help but browse each of the stores' websites :)

Dressing our three little girls is so much fun.  I enjoy buying outfits, making bows and flowers to match them and then dressing them up like little dolls each day.  Of course nowadays Jaden and Sienna like to have a say in what they wear everyday so I'm getting used to that.  I'm still able to choose their clothes some days as long as it involves a dress--their favorite type of outfit!  As for Bristol, I get to pick out her clothes for now and I'm enjoying it knowing that this won't last long.

My favorite places to shop for my girls, in no particular order, are:

Crazy 8 (Awesome prices for school clothes and play clothes!):


JCrew's children's line Crewcuts (A little pricier, but I do look for sales on this site sometimes--love their shirts):


Gapkids (Great outfits and separates; durable to make it through 3 kids!):


Gymboree (Always drawn to this place despite trying not to be!  By combining coupons w/ sales I've scored some amazing deals.  Got each of the girls a halloween shirt for this fall there for under $3 apiece by combining a coupon, clearance sale and gymboree rewards certificate!):


Hanna Andersson (Our Girls' winter coats are from here, and each is going to wear their coat for the third year this year.  You'd NEVER know; they still look BRAND NEW!  We've also purchased many dresses from here for play and special occasions.  Can't beat the quality!):


Janie & Jack (Special Occasions only; if I were a millionaire I'd buy full wardrobes for my girls here though!):


Kohls (LOVE to buy Carters outfits there for cheap by combining a sale w/ a coupon; also perfect spot for solid colored shirts and leggings to layer under dresses so that the girls can wear dresses year round!):


Mini Boden (Another great place quality-wise!):


Old Navy (Can't go wrong with play clothes from here; this past summer I bought 10 tank tops for Jaden, Sienna & I for $10 thanks to a rewards coupon combined with a $2 tank sale!):


Target (Cute outfits and dresses, and another perfect spot to buy solid colored shirts and leggings to layer under dresses; Also socks, shoes, boots and accessories are great from here!):


Disney Store (Not my favorite place right now of course, but I have to admit that their night gowns are AMAZING, and I just purchased a bunch in August for $6.80 apiece!):


Ragsland.com (LOVE the smocked clothing; great for special occasions):



Nordstrom (A little pricey for my wallet, but my mom and my father-in-law often pick things up for the girls here, such as these Corky & Company coats that my mom has purchased 3 of for Jaden and Sienna):


Finally, I've purchased a few things from etsy.com when I want something custom.  I've had experiences that were both good and bad with my etsy purchases and I've learned to ask sellers if they surge their edges before I purchase :)  I'm excited to share Bristol's birthday dress sometime soon....yes I know I'm nuts, but when you spot a good opportunity and deal you can't pass it up!



So there you have it; our favorite places for kids' clothes.  I definitely recommend that when shopping at any of these places that you look for coupons and coupon codes as I do.  I NEVER buy full price; I absolutely refuse!  I justify buying new knowing that Jaden's clothes get worn for 3 years each, but I have gotten some great deals at consignment sales too.  All I know is, our girls' closets are full of cute things and I've enjoyed being able to dress them all up during my 6 years of being their mom!

Comments

Popular Posts