Funny stories then and now

The other night I was looking at some photos from earlier this year and came across this one which made me laugh:


I don't think I ever shared this photo or story before.  When Bristol was born I was SOOOOO hungry.  I felt famished during labor and was so weak.  Within a half hour of Bristol's birth I was asking what I could eat and drink.  So my mother-in-law produced a kashi bar, my mom pulled out a banana and my aunt filled my water bottle with ice cold water.  As I nursed Bristol for the first time, they each held out my food and drink and I alternated bites and sips until it was gone.  We had to take a picture of the moment--I guess you had to be there to really understand the humor in it--but it was just funny that I was feeding the baby and had these three awesome women in my life feeding ME!

It's hard to believe it's been almost 6 months since Baby B joined our family.  Time is moving right along at quite a fast pace these days!  Look at who else is on the move these days:


I set her up with her blanket and about a dozen toys and what does my funny little honey do?  She immediately rolls herself over to a box that she's not supposed to be getting in to :)


All that she could really get out of the box was some paper, and apparently that paper was more fun than the rattles, teething rings and board books I'd laid out for her!


She managed to get a piece of the packing paper out completely and had a blast with it.  I love how innocent she looks in this picture with her crumpled up treasure next to her...


How can it be that I was just in a delivery room noshing on a kashi bar and a banana after you were born Bristol and now you're rolling your way into mischief?  I love you baby girl too much to let you get big this fast!

Comments

Life Happens said…
Love that picture of everyone trying to feed you while you're feeding Bristol!

She's a doll. She is starting to look like her sisters. Beautiful!

Popular Posts