A glimpse of our today...
This morning started off with presenting Jaden with a new bow I whipped up for the dress she chose to wear for "picture day." It was the most random assortment of colors that I've ever done in a bow:
But with the dress, it was PERFECT!
Jaden showed me how she smiled for the school picture and if the grin she showed me is any indication, I think we'll have a beautiful photo!
Tonight Bristol was so cute starring at her favorite man in the whole world--her Daddy.
She loves to lie on Daddy's lap and I'm pretty certain this is what the two of them did from after dinner until her bedtime. Goodness she's precious! There is such love and admiration for Daddy in those baby blues!
While Scott and Bristol were getting their "fix" of one another :) I was taking Jaden and Sienna to their first dance class of this year. Sienna did great except for both the portions of class when they dance "across the floor"--in other words, skip, jump, turn, etc. from one part of the room to the other. Sienna wanted no part of that! She got so nervous and clammed up. I think she'll be more into it next week...I may or may not have planted the seed that doing the entire class would mean she could pick a little treat after class.
Sienna is definitely the most precious little dancer in the preschool class!
Tonight Scott and I are watching a few episodes of 24 on netflix and my toes are all but frozen from the sudden drop in temperature we've experienced in Ohio this week. It's been a good day, though a busy one, and I hope to catch up on some things here on the blog tomorrow and this weekend!
Happy Thursday everyone :)
But with the dress, it was PERFECT!
Jaden showed me how she smiled for the school picture and if the grin she showed me is any indication, I think we'll have a beautiful photo!
Tonight Bristol was so cute starring at her favorite man in the whole world--her Daddy.
She loves to lie on Daddy's lap and I'm pretty certain this is what the two of them did from after dinner until her bedtime. Goodness she's precious! There is such love and admiration for Daddy in those baby blues!
While Scott and Bristol were getting their "fix" of one another :) I was taking Jaden and Sienna to their first dance class of this year. Sienna did great except for both the portions of class when they dance "across the floor"--in other words, skip, jump, turn, etc. from one part of the room to the other. Sienna wanted no part of that! She got so nervous and clammed up. I think she'll be more into it next week...I may or may not have planted the seed that doing the entire class would mean she could pick a little treat after class.
Sienna is definitely the most precious little dancer in the preschool class!
Tonight Scott and I are watching a few episodes of 24 on netflix and my toes are all but frozen from the sudden drop in temperature we've experienced in Ohio this week. It's been a good day, though a busy one, and I hope to catch up on some things here on the blog tomorrow and this weekend!
Happy Thursday everyone :)










Comments