How Amazing
Every day now there are things Bristol is discovering. This week, for instance, she spent some time in our yard inspecting grass and finding it amazing. I enjoyed watching and capturing some photos of Bristol in the grass...
It took a lot of noises, arm motions and distraction to get Bristol to look at the camera. The grass was WAY more interesting than Mama!
I loved the photos I got though. Even the ones where she's starring at the grass. For her, grass is brand new and absolutely amazing. We take it for granted, but as Baby B discovers the world around her, she gets excited about the simplest things!
Bristol is also really enjoying books these days. There is a book that hangs down on her play mat and she spends a lot of time looking at it and grabbing each page. When I read to Jaden and Sienna, if Bristol is on my lap I can't turn a page without her trying to grab and "eat" it.
Last night I let Bristol play in her high chair while Scott and I prepared dinner and at one point I looked at her and found her starring at this board book. I initially thought she'd put it up like that on her own, but Jaden later admitted that it was she and not Bristol who stood the book up. Either way, it was pretty cute to see Bristol admiring Miss Mary Mack and her elephant!
One of the greatest thing about children is that they don't take anything in life for granted. They find the littlest things so amazing, which makes me appreciate the small details in life that at one time I paid no attention to!
It took a lot of noises, arm motions and distraction to get Bristol to look at the camera. The grass was WAY more interesting than Mama!
I loved the photos I got though. Even the ones where she's starring at the grass. For her, grass is brand new and absolutely amazing. We take it for granted, but as Baby B discovers the world around her, she gets excited about the simplest things!
Bristol is also really enjoying books these days. There is a book that hangs down on her play mat and she spends a lot of time looking at it and grabbing each page. When I read to Jaden and Sienna, if Bristol is on my lap I can't turn a page without her trying to grab and "eat" it.
Last night I let Bristol play in her high chair while Scott and I prepared dinner and at one point I looked at her and found her starring at this board book. I initially thought she'd put it up like that on her own, but Jaden later admitted that it was she and not Bristol who stood the book up. Either way, it was pretty cute to see Bristol admiring Miss Mary Mack and her elephant!
One of the greatest thing about children is that they don't take anything in life for granted. They find the littlest things so amazing, which makes me appreciate the small details in life that at one time I paid no attention to!















Comments