Scavenger Hunt 2011

Tonight was the 2nd annual scavenger hunt with my preschool parents group and to say we had a great time is an understatement!  As soon as my assigned partner (we're each paired at random with another mom from the group) and I received our list we went straight for the high-point items.  That led us to calling another mom from the group, who is also one of my best friends, because for 100 points we needed to get into a hot tub!!


Then I put my clothes on backwards...


And before long we were at Chick-Fil-A making a sandwich.


We did yoga in the middle of Lowes,


had a pillow fight in public,


and looked like gangsters trying on some glasses, scarves and hats.


Before heading back to the "home base" I washed the windows of our local Kohl's store,


and we stopped at my partner's house to pick up her group T-shirt and some other items needed to score points on the hunt.


We had a fast-paced, crazy night and I'm sure my partner thought I was totally NUTS because I was so scatterbrained trying to get and do so many things from the list.  She and I just recently started getting to know one another as board members for the group. 

BUT...in the end it was all worth the effort:


As we were crowned champions!  We ended up with 4300 points, around 900 points above the next highest team.  Items on the list ranged in point values from 25 to 100, so it was a pretty clear win.  I was honestly not thinking we would win, but I knew we would place in the top 3 (of 9 total) teams!

We won awesome gift baskets of bath and body works stuff, $25 gift cards, lotto tickets and Malley's chocolate.  I'm still in shock that we won.  Thanks to another one of my best friends, Julie, for putting together such a fun night for everyone!  We already can't wait for next year :)

Comments

Popular Posts