Weight Loss Wednesday
Weight Loss This Week: 1.8 lbs--yeah!
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers combined with Your Inner Skinny by Joy Bauer
I canceled my WW pass because our busy life doesn't allow me much time for meetings right now and instead having a weekly Wednesday weigh-in with Scott. All I need is someone to hold me accountable and I won't want him to see a weight gain so this should work out well!
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers combined with Your Inner Skinny by Joy Bauer
I canceled my WW pass because our busy life doesn't allow me much time for meetings right now and instead having a weekly Wednesday weigh-in with Scott. All I need is someone to hold me accountable and I won't want him to see a weight gain so this should work out well!
Exercise Plan: Cardio 4-5 times per week; going to add weights back in as soon as Jaden starts school in two weeks because I'm going to be hitting the gym again! I have a goal that before I'm 30 I'll be able to run so I'm trying to run 3x per week and build up stamina.
New Weight Loss or Lifestyle Knowledge to Share: I'm eating my biggest meal of the day at lunch and doing a big salad for dinner which I think is really helping my efforts to lose! I'm also not snacking after dinner. I had a friend in college who lost about 20 lbs by doing these things and they are also recommended in the book by Joy Bauer.
Recipes to Share: None right now :(
Favorite {Low point / low calorie} Food Finds: I've been making a breakfast sandwich that is only 6 WW points on the new points plus program--2 pieces of toast made of light bread (35 calories per slice), 3 egg whites, 2 Bob Evans turkey sausage patties and 1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar. The protein in this sandwich keeps me full until lunch and is great for after an AM workout!
Goals This Week: To run 3x, to do an interval workout I have at least once, to stick to the points plus eating plan and to lose 2lbs.
Overall Goals: To lose 20-30 more lbs, to be able to run 5 miles straight and to keep making my workout routine a priority.
Overall Goals: To lose 20-30 more lbs, to be able to run 5 miles straight and to keep making my workout routine a priority.
Comments