Visiting Lulu
On Sunday Scott had some yard work to catch up on both at our current home and our old house (which is still on the market--boo!) so I took the girls for a drive to have lunch with my sister Lindsey and to visit my Grandma Lulu.
We had a wonderful lunch where all three girls were pretty well behaved (you moms out there know how difficult eating out can be at times!). It was nice to be able to chat with my sister without too many interruptions. Lindsey and I are the best of friends and as we've gotten older and have husbands and children to worry about, it seems like our time to connect is less and less. It was wonderful to see her and spend some time together over delicious cuisine!
After we ate, the girls and I headed over to my Grandma Lulu's house. Lulu is actually my stepdad's mother, and I guess my stepdad isn't even "really" my stepdad anymore since he and my mom divorced while I was in college. Regardless, having known Lulu since I was 3 years old, and having always had a special relationship with her, she is a true grandma to me. She has such a special place in my heart and I always have and always will consider her my Grandma.
This was Lulu's first time meeting Baby B. She lives an hour away from us and until Sunday we were having trouble matching up our schedules and getting together. I'm so glad these two finally met though!
Bristol enjoyed her time with Grandma Lulu and I loved talking with her and my Uncle Todd for a few hours. Jaden and Sienna had a nice time too. At one point they were getting restless so my uncle turned on a cartoon for them to watch and they were being little stinkers telling us that we couldn't talk too loud because their show was on. That's kids for ya though. They were pretty delightful otherwise.
We certainly won't let four months go by again without seeing you Lulu! We loved our visit and we love YOU!
-------------------------------------------------------
We're stuck home today because Jaden is sick :( This will allow me some time to catch up on things though and I hope by tomorrow to have Bristol's combined 3/4 month post up as well as a post about my fun birthday weekend! Have a great day everyone.
We had a wonderful lunch where all three girls were pretty well behaved (you moms out there know how difficult eating out can be at times!). It was nice to be able to chat with my sister without too many interruptions. Lindsey and I are the best of friends and as we've gotten older and have husbands and children to worry about, it seems like our time to connect is less and less. It was wonderful to see her and spend some time together over delicious cuisine!
After we ate, the girls and I headed over to my Grandma Lulu's house. Lulu is actually my stepdad's mother, and I guess my stepdad isn't even "really" my stepdad anymore since he and my mom divorced while I was in college. Regardless, having known Lulu since I was 3 years old, and having always had a special relationship with her, she is a true grandma to me. She has such a special place in my heart and I always have and always will consider her my Grandma.
This was Lulu's first time meeting Baby B. She lives an hour away from us and until Sunday we were having trouble matching up our schedules and getting together. I'm so glad these two finally met though!
Bristol enjoyed her time with Grandma Lulu and I loved talking with her and my Uncle Todd for a few hours. Jaden and Sienna had a nice time too. At one point they were getting restless so my uncle turned on a cartoon for them to watch and they were being little stinkers telling us that we couldn't talk too loud because their show was on. That's kids for ya though. They were pretty delightful otherwise.
We certainly won't let four months go by again without seeing you Lulu! We loved our visit and we love YOU!
-------------------------------------------------------
We're stuck home today because Jaden is sick :( This will allow me some time to catch up on things though and I hope by tomorrow to have Bristol's combined 3/4 month post up as well as a post about my fun birthday weekend! Have a great day everyone.





Comments