Disney store "Nerds" hits the news!

We've had a big day here at the Vitt house.   Jaden had her first day of kindergarten and did GREAT, so we'll post photos and details of that tomorrow.  We've run out of time to do it tonight because this evening as I returned home from a 3 mile run I received a phone call from a news station wanting to interview me about my distaste for Disney's new "nerds" line of products.  Here is the story in print:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-child-with-glasses-stunned-by-disney%27s-%22nerd%22-clothing-line

And here is the video from the news:



I'm so proud of my little Jadie-girl for doing her very best on TV tonight--thanks to her our story was the LEADING story of the 11pm newscast!

Thanks to Newsnet5 for caring about it's viewers and especially to reporter John Kosich for making us all feel comfortable airing this story!

Comments

Kimberley said…
Yay for you! Yay for your local news! And yay for Jaden doing an AWESOME job!!! So happy the word got out!!

Popular Posts