Just when I think it's impossible to get any busier...the schedule fills up and I'm immediately swamped with more to do than I ever dreamed of.  This past week we didn't have a single day with fewer than three things on the calender.  I wish I could say this next week was going to be better, but it's not looking that way :-(  I hope someday I'll achieve my goal of posting more often and using this blog as our family's virtual scrapbook to document what we are up to and the stories behind the photos we take, but in the meantime I need to sleep and get ready for another crazy 7 days!

Comments

Life Happens said…
Does life ever slow down? There's just not enough hours in the day. But sleep is more important because when mamma doesn't get her sleep, nobody is happy.

Beautiful family picture.

Popular Posts