When Bristol was born we received many wonderful gifts from friends and family.

For some reason I fell in love with this one particular outfit from my friend Desiree.

Maybe it was because it has a mama and baby elephant on the shirt.  I've always admired elephants, but especially after seeing the baby at the Columbus Zoo.

Maybe it was because this outfit was colorful...I'm a sucker for lots of color on kids' clothes!

This was the first time Bristol wore the skirt and shirt, back in early May...

The second time she wore it we went to the zoo...how fitting that she wear the elephant outfit to the zoo, eh?

Now at least a dozen wears later, this outfit is still one of my favorites.

But thanks to all of those rolls, and the long legs Bristol is sprouting (side note, where the heck did she get long legs??  haha), I think it's time to retire the adorable little frock.

I know it's just an outfit, but I'm a little sad.

More sad though because putting this cute little skirt and colorful elephant shirt away means my baby is growing up.

Growing up too fast, that is!


Comments

Life Happens said…
She is long and adorable! Isn't it sad when they start to outgrow their clothes? It means they are growing up. (boohoo).

Popular Posts