Thankfulness Days 12-16

Thankfulness Day 12:
1. For Lauren & Eddie, whose wedding we got to go to tonight.

2. For the yummy chardonnay at their reception.

3. For the even yummier wedding cake :)

4. For getting to meet cousin Ivy; can't wait for Bristol to meet her at Christmas!

5. For the time we got to spend with Scott's brother Ryan and his girlfriend Jenna.

6. For control-top pantyhose...I feel like this flabby belly should wear them full time these days!

7. For fun times on the dance floor with my hubby, my in-laws, aunts & cousins.

8. For the promise made that Scott's cousin is going to switch out my bathroom light fixture...I mean after 10 months of living w/ the wrong one it's time, right?

9. For my girls being in safe and loving arms, and for the fun they were having too while we were away.

10. For tall boots & skinny jeans that don't look too horrible on these not-too-skinny legs :)

Thankfulness Day 13:

1. For safe travels home.

2. For getting to see my three precious girls again after 48 hours away!

3. For only having to drive a little bit of the way home thanks to Scott!

4. For Bristol loving her first taste of the beef dinners I made her.

5. For being back to my own COMFY bed.

6. For my Real Simple magazine subscription--love every single issue!

7. For good traveling weather.

8. For my current favorite sweater which I wore today--Scott bought it for me last Christmas and it's perfect.

9. For keeping up with Bristol's 1st-year calendar so far, and here's to 5 more months or so!

10. For my phone's calendar and being able to set reminders in it since my brain seems to get progressively forgetful the more children I have :)

Thankfulness Day 14:

1. For my new Erin Condren planner; what will I write in it first?

2. For Jaden and Sienna's great memory of the states and their locations...they both know where about 10 states are now on the map, and are learning new ones every week.

3. For the Monday gymnastics class that J & S take; it breaks up our full day together nicely.

4. For ALL THREE kids napping simultaneously for about an hour!

5. For 50% off Christmas ribbon at Hobby Lobby.

6. For a hot lunch just when I needed it.

7. For a successful preschool parents meeting & preschool information night.

8. For finishing up 14 little turkeys that I started last week.

9. For a handy umbrella tonight when it was POURING.

10. For the friend who blessed me with a bunch of awesome Enfamil coupons--I hate paying full price for EXPENSIVE formula!!

Thankfulness Day 15:
1. For being able to run errands alone, and for getting those errands done quickly and efficiently as a result :)

2. For a surprise evening phone call with a friend which brightened my day.

3. For all the cleaning I was able to get done today.

4. For Bristol and Sienna both taking a nap this afternoon :)

5. For the smile on Jaden's face when I let her wear one of my flowers in her hair to school.

6. For the delicious Thai pork stew we ate for dinner.

7. For being able to eat dinner at the same time as my family (this rarely happens--you moms know what I mean!)

8. For MnMs

9. For finding the perfect rug for our mudroom after 10 months of using a carpet remnant as a rug.

10. For the 2 hours or so that my hardwood floors were dog hair-free this afternoon.  I soaked in every moment of those two hours!

Thankfulness Day 16:
1.  For finding out Bristol has gained 2 lbs in the past 5 weeks!

2.  For getting to see my dear friend and her daughters for lunch and a trip to Chuck E Cheese...move back to Ohio already Miss Sara so that we can see you and those cutie pies more often!

3.  For Jaden's excitement over the fake "credit cards" she got at Chuck E Cheese complete with her photo on them.

4.  For the delicious surprise the best baker in town gave to me tonight--un-iced sugar cookies!

5.  For finally having all of the supplies for a special thankful craft I'm going to do with Jaden and Sienna.

6.  For getting to watch whatever I wanted for a little while this afternoon while two of my girls napped and the third "rested."

7.  For Bristol's latest "first"--she crawled tonight!

8.  For the gifts my friend gave to Jaden and Sienna today, and for how happy Sienna was to paint with hers tonight.

9.  For not having to cook on Wednesdays :)

10.  For the completely FREE day on our calendar tomorrow....hmmm, now what to do with it?

Comments

Popular Posts