Thankfulness Day 3
I apologize for all the posts in one day, but I don't want to get behind on my Thankful lists this month. Today I'm thankful for many things; here are 10 of them:
1. I'm thankful for my mom and Sienna's safe arrival back to our house from Columbus.
2. I'm thankful for my nice, warm, comfortable bed. Can't wait to crawl into it tonight :)
3. I'm thankful that an issue with the preschool parents group that I am president over resolved itself today.
4. I'm thankful for pinterest, and for being able to incorporate so many projects I find on pinterest into our days.
5. I'm thankful for the health of each member of my family. I don't ever take that for granted. We are very blessed in that area for sure!
6. I'm thankful for finding a recipe to copy my favorite Panera soup that was offered only seasonally. Thanks to the recipe, I made ahead two batches of Lemon Chicken Orzo to eat later this month!
7. I'm thankful for my reliable vehicle and that we can afford the gas for me to drive my family around throughout the day.
8. I'm thankful that Sienna completed her entire dance class tonight without any trouble at all (recently she's been unenthusiastic about her dance class for some reason....).
9. I'm thankful for warm showers.
10. I'm thankful for Chocolate Chex...I'm into that cereal a little too much actually!
I think about the quote everyday, "What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?" Ever since I first saw that on pinterest, it has been on my mind. Gratitude in general has always been something I value, but each day now I make sure to thank God for all of the important blessings in my life!
1. I'm thankful for my mom and Sienna's safe arrival back to our house from Columbus.
2. I'm thankful for my nice, warm, comfortable bed. Can't wait to crawl into it tonight :)
3. I'm thankful that an issue with the preschool parents group that I am president over resolved itself today.
4. I'm thankful for pinterest, and for being able to incorporate so many projects I find on pinterest into our days.
5. I'm thankful for the health of each member of my family. I don't ever take that for granted. We are very blessed in that area for sure!
6. I'm thankful for finding a recipe to copy my favorite Panera soup that was offered only seasonally. Thanks to the recipe, I made ahead two batches of Lemon Chicken Orzo to eat later this month!
7. I'm thankful for my reliable vehicle and that we can afford the gas for me to drive my family around throughout the day.
8. I'm thankful that Sienna completed her entire dance class tonight without any trouble at all (recently she's been unenthusiastic about her dance class for some reason....).
9. I'm thankful for warm showers.
10. I'm thankful for Chocolate Chex...I'm into that cereal a little too much actually!
I think about the quote everyday, "What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?" Ever since I first saw that on pinterest, it has been on my mind. Gratitude in general has always been something I value, but each day now I make sure to thank God for all of the important blessings in my life!


Comments