Our Week
We've had a pretty good week here on the home front. It is SO nice to be home and to know that we have zero plans to travel anywhere for the rest of the year. Packing, traveling, and unpacking gets to me after awhile, even though I love to visit different places. So knowing that the bags can be unpacked and put away for awhile feels wonderful.
On Tuesday I had plans to do a lot of cleaning. I had neglected my household chores last week, so I needed to majorly catch up. In the middle of the day though, I couldn't help but get these two cuties outside to take advantage of the warm-ish temps for a wagon ride!
As soon as I covered her up, Bristol decided to do one of her new tricks--play peek-a-boo. She's so cute and interactive right now; I just eat up these little things she does!
We had a great walk. These two chatted and I got a good workout from pulling them around the neighborhood. And then thanks to the fresh air they'd gotten, both took great naps for me while I vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and so forth. It was a great day all around.
Yesterday we met my friend and college roommate and her daughters for lunch and some Chuck E Cheese fun. After filling our bellies at Panera, the kids had a blast running around, playing games, riding rides and earning tickets towards silly prizes while Mr. Cheese himself wandered around making sure all kids were having fun.
My friend and I found out we were pregnant just one day after one another and these two are about three weeks apart. They enjoyed hanging out and watching their big sisters.
I jokingly told my friend's baby to teach Bristol to crawl and guess what the little Miss did...she crawled for the first time! Both Scott and I ended up seeing her in action at different times yesterday afternoon / evening. It's official--we have a crawler on our hands :)
Here are the big sisters just before they got to choose some prizes in exchange for the tickets they'd earned playing games.
It was a fun day for all--especially for my friend and I as we got to catch up. I'm so glad we got to meet up and spend some time together since we live far apart from one another right now.
Today was "chill day." We stayed home, painted nails, hung out on the floor with Bristol and her toys, caught up on cartoons we haven't watched all week and did a lot of relaxing. I've been under the weather all week and fighting through it to keep doing all that I've had planned. I'm hoping that I make a turn for the better tomorrow after an easygoing day today and a good night of sleep tonight. My cold / laryngitis is not welcome here!!
I'll be catching up tomorrow on Bristol's 6 and 7 month posts (about time!) after spending the morning with friends. Then we'll be getting ready for a fun weekend complete with our first Christmas activity :) Happy Thursday everyone!
On Tuesday I had plans to do a lot of cleaning. I had neglected my household chores last week, so I needed to majorly catch up. In the middle of the day though, I couldn't help but get these two cuties outside to take advantage of the warm-ish temps for a wagon ride!
As soon as I covered her up, Bristol decided to do one of her new tricks--play peek-a-boo. She's so cute and interactive right now; I just eat up these little things she does!
We had a great walk. These two chatted and I got a good workout from pulling them around the neighborhood. And then thanks to the fresh air they'd gotten, both took great naps for me while I vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and so forth. It was a great day all around.
Yesterday we met my friend and college roommate and her daughters for lunch and some Chuck E Cheese fun. After filling our bellies at Panera, the kids had a blast running around, playing games, riding rides and earning tickets towards silly prizes while Mr. Cheese himself wandered around making sure all kids were having fun.
My friend and I found out we were pregnant just one day after one another and these two are about three weeks apart. They enjoyed hanging out and watching their big sisters.
I jokingly told my friend's baby to teach Bristol to crawl and guess what the little Miss did...she crawled for the first time! Both Scott and I ended up seeing her in action at different times yesterday afternoon / evening. It's official--we have a crawler on our hands :)
Here are the big sisters just before they got to choose some prizes in exchange for the tickets they'd earned playing games.
It was a fun day for all--especially for my friend and I as we got to catch up. I'm so glad we got to meet up and spend some time together since we live far apart from one another right now.
Today was "chill day." We stayed home, painted nails, hung out on the floor with Bristol and her toys, caught up on cartoons we haven't watched all week and did a lot of relaxing. I've been under the weather all week and fighting through it to keep doing all that I've had planned. I'm hoping that I make a turn for the better tomorrow after an easygoing day today and a good night of sleep tonight. My cold / laryngitis is not welcome here!!
I'll be catching up tomorrow on Bristol's 6 and 7 month posts (about time!) after spending the morning with friends. Then we'll be getting ready for a fun weekend complete with our first Christmas activity :) Happy Thursday everyone!













Comments