Lil Stinker
Ahh yes, I see my littlest stinker shared via her very own post today :) She chose the cutest photos of the bunch that I took yesterday of her. I thought I would share tonight some of the other photos--those in which she's being Miss Mischievous.
Baby B isn't exactly the easiest baby to photograph anymore. She likes to chew on EVERYTHING...
She can turn anything, even fake foliage, into a pleasurable toy to manipulate in her stubby, chubby fingers:
She blows raspberries as soon as she's prompted to smile:
She's figured out exactly how to pull her precious bows from her head:
As well as to follow the act with innocent faces screaming, I didn't do that! Not me!:
And she's even learning the good ol' back arch. You know, the one that will accompany all future temper tantrums:
Yes, that sweet Baby B is quite a little stinker, both for photo sessions with Mama, and for sneaking onto our blog this afternoon when I swear she was napping peacefully ;-)
Baby B isn't exactly the easiest baby to photograph anymore. She likes to chew on EVERYTHING...
She can turn anything, even fake foliage, into a pleasurable toy to manipulate in her stubby, chubby fingers:
She blows raspberries as soon as she's prompted to smile:
She's figured out exactly how to pull her precious bows from her head:
As well as to follow the act with innocent faces screaming, I didn't do that! Not me!:
And she's even learning the good ol' back arch. You know, the one that will accompany all future temper tantrums:
Yes, that sweet Baby B is quite a little stinker, both for photo sessions with Mama, and for sneaking onto our blog this afternoon when I swear she was napping peacefully ;-)











Comments