It's NOT Me Monday!


It's NOT ME MONDAY! Head on over to MckMama's blog to learn more about this funny blog carnival and enjoy reading about all of the things I did not do this week!

I most certainly did not take this photo of myself drinking what was supposed to be my last diet soda for awhile, planning to tell about it on my blog and discuss how I am taking the Crystal Light water challenge.

And then after 48 hours of no diet soda, and before I even had the chance to post about it, I did not ask my hubby to go and buy me another diet pepsi before I couldn't take it anymore! And when I drank that forbidden drink, I did not think to myself that it was absolutely the best thing I'd tasted in two days!

While out on our anniversary dinner, I most certainly did not think to myself that I looked pretty darn hot, and those thoughts were not multiplied as I caught glances from other diners at Russo's. I did not think to myself that we were the hottest couple in the restaurant. In fact, I was not even paying attention to the glances our way! And when I got home, I was definitely not completely humbled to notice that I had a giant red rash all over my chest, and then to realize that it was the blotchy redness that others were probably looking at and not us looking so cute together!

Upon realizing what a mess Sienna and Piper (my "day" baby) make during meals, I did not move their chairs away from the table and into the kitchen to eat lunch all week. Of course we all ate as a group together each day at lunch...I would never isolate the two messy eaters! And I did not take a photo to show this which I did not do!

I most definitely did not find myself sneaking chocolate last week, only to then be itchy all weekend from my apparent chocolate allergy. And I did not at one point think about putting on a t-shirt to go to the pool since my back was so darn itchy! I would not be sneaking chocolate knowing the consequences! Not Me!

I did not get locked out on the deck at the lakehouse yesterday and have to wait until my 3 1/2-year-old woke up to rescue me. I would not have made that mistake considering it wasn't my first time and I should know better by now! And while I was locked out on the deck, I did not wonder where my hubby was since he was supposed to be on the jetski and I could not spot him on the water. I did not find out once Jaden rescued me that all the while I was locked out on the deck, my hubby too was stranded...on a nearby beach because the jetski was taking in water and it almost SANK! I definitely did not miss his phone calls as he tried to get me to come to get him since I was locked out on the deck. Nope, not me!

During our Father's Day boat ride, Scott did not open this closet on the boat and ask if I could fit everything I'd need for a long boat trip into it. To which I definitely did not think to myself, "HECK NO!" and then proceed to look around to see what other forms of storage are available on this size of boat. And when all was said and done, I did not think to myself that if our family ever is blessed to buy our own boat and take it on a long trip, we would have to wear color coordinated clothes each day so that I could easily consolidate laundry when we docked!


I most certainly did not allow my 3 1/2 year old to wear these in the pool all weekend...


Nope, NOT me! I have sworn off water wings since the moment I heard that they could impair childrens' abilities to learn to swim and move around in the water properly. (I can practically hear my sisters' gasps from across the country right now becuase they've always laughed at my opinionated thoughts on water wings!) And as Jaden wore them and got herself all around the pool with no help needed, I most definitely did not think that there just might be a day afterall in my future when I could relax by the pool instead of always be in the pool chasing children! Magazines and umbrella drinks anyone? ha! Not me! Oops, I am not getting ahead of myself here!!

And finally, I am not heading to a New Kids on the Block concert tomorrow night, and I am not excited to see my long lost boyband crushes from the 80s. I most certainly did not but a 6-inch wide button of Joey on ebay which I am not going to be wearing at the concert. Nope, not me!

Comments

Jillian said…
I am obsessed with diet pepsi too!! And when I was pregnant I missed it so bad!! Now I drink one at least once a day!! LOVE IT!!
Erin said…
Chocolate allergy? How awful!!!!! Have fun at the NKOTB concert ... I'm totally jealous!
No way lady... Joey was/is mine!

Reagan loves her water-wings... I think they are fantastic!

Popular Posts