Happy Anniversary to Us!
Today marks 4 years since Scott and I got married on June 17, 2005. I cannot believe how fast four years goes by! In a blink of an eye it will become 8 years, 12, 20, and before I know it we will be celebrating our 50th!
For those of you who did not know, little Jaden was actually already growing in my tummy when we got married. We did things a bit out of order I know, but we were and still are very much in love and I know that God has forgiven us for this. You can tell in many of these photos that I am very obviously pregnant (I was 25 weeks along I believe!). My mom helped me to find this most perfect dress which stretched right over my belly and a year later we renewed our vows and had a large reception where I got to wear my dream-dress--a beaded strapless gown with a full princess-style skirt!
There were only 15 of us at our wedding, 17 if you include the pastor and photographer, and we got married in my father-in-law's gorgeous back yard. We went to dinner after the nuptuals at Turners Mill in Hudson where I will never forget my father-in-law's toast to us. He said such kind words and complimented me so much! We left the next morning for Telluride, Colorado where we honeymooned for a week, and a year later after we had our big reception we spent 10 days in Hawaii. I am so fortunate because I got to marry the man of my dreams twice and I got to go on two honeymoons!
Tonight we will celebrate our 4 years of wedded bliss by going out to dinner at a restaurant we went to several times while we were dating, but we have not been back since we got married. I am so excited because I get to 'dress up'--that was my only request for our anniversary dinner. Scott asked where I'd like to go and I just said that I wanted us to dress up a bit! Since I'm in jeans, yoga pants and other comfy clothes so much while I take care of our girls, it is fun for me to get all dolled up :)
To Scott: I love you my dearest Hubby and look forward to many, many more years of love and happiness together with you!! You are the perfect husband for me and I could not ask for a better daddy to our girls. Xoxo!
For those of you who did not know, little Jaden was actually already growing in my tummy when we got married. We did things a bit out of order I know, but we were and still are very much in love and I know that God has forgiven us for this. You can tell in many of these photos that I am very obviously pregnant (I was 25 weeks along I believe!). My mom helped me to find this most perfect dress which stretched right over my belly and a year later we renewed our vows and had a large reception where I got to wear my dream-dress--a beaded strapless gown with a full princess-style skirt!
There were only 15 of us at our wedding, 17 if you include the pastor and photographer, and we got married in my father-in-law's gorgeous back yard. We went to dinner after the nuptuals at Turners Mill in Hudson where I will never forget my father-in-law's toast to us. He said such kind words and complimented me so much! We left the next morning for Telluride, Colorado where we honeymooned for a week, and a year later after we had our big reception we spent 10 days in Hawaii. I am so fortunate because I got to marry the man of my dreams twice and I got to go on two honeymoons!
Tonight we will celebrate our 4 years of wedded bliss by going out to dinner at a restaurant we went to several times while we were dating, but we have not been back since we got married. I am so excited because I get to 'dress up'--that was my only request for our anniversary dinner. Scott asked where I'd like to go and I just said that I wanted us to dress up a bit! Since I'm in jeans, yoga pants and other comfy clothes so much while I take care of our girls, it is fun for me to get all dolled up :)
To Scott: I love you my dearest Hubby and look forward to many, many more years of love and happiness together with you!! You are the perfect husband for me and I could not ask for a better daddy to our girls. Xoxo!

















Comments
Can I just begin by saying, and pray that it isn't taken the wrong way, that is gives me hope to see such a beautiful woman and handsome man make such an incredible journey out of what could have been seen as broken road. As you know, Little Aiden is almost here and I am yet to be married. Financially, we weren't for a son as prepared as we would have like to have been and are living with my [[amazing]] father in Powell. I sometimes find myself saddened because this isn't how I wanted things to happen-I don't want people to see a mistake when they see my son or think of my marriage-I know God is sad at the order we have chosen to do things for ourselves, and I need reminded that He still loves me. To see these beautiful pictures and see how gorgeous and happy you were on your wedding day, and to read the blog to see how happy and blessed you are, and feel, reminds me that, out of order or not, God still loves me and gave us a wonderful miracle. Your girls are unexplainablly beautiful, your whole family is.
Truly, Happy Anniversary. I hope it's an amazing one. And I'm so glad to have reunited with you thanks to facebook. Knowing you is most certainly a blessing
Stephanie Kocher
I hope you enjoy your dinner this evening!!!!
And...on a much different note...we've got to figure out what we're doing on Tuesday! I'm praying it doesn't rain...silly lawn seats...