Celebrating 4 Years!

To celebrate our 4-year anniversary, Scott asked me what I wanted to do as far as going out to dinner. My only request was that we dress up a bit, and so dress up we did! Scott decided to take me to Russo's, the same restaurant he took me to on our first date once he graduated from OU and moved home almost seven years ago! We hadn't been to Russo's in five or six years, so it was very exciting to go back and enjoy their cajun cuisine. Here we are before we left for our date:
And here we are at the restaurant as soon as our food arrived. I had ravioli and Scott had jambalaya. We also had a shrimp appetizer and a delicious assortment of bread. Yum!

Each year in honor of our anniversary we have taken a family photo. It is wonderful to look back and see how we've grown and how far we've come in the past four years. Here we are on our first anniversary--June 17, 2006:

Here we are June 17, 2007 on our second anniversary:

3 years into our marriage on June 17, 2008:

And here we are this year, on our 4-year anniversary with our family:


We had a wonderful day together. I look forward to all of the years ahead of us and to celebrating many more anniversaries together!

Comments

Erin said…
What a great idea to take a family picture every year on your anniversary! I;m glad you had a great dinner - your dress is beautiful!
Jillian said…
Souds like you had a fabulous time!! I hope the hubs and I are able to go out this anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! And I LOVE that dress woman! You look smokin' hot!
Stephanie said…
lol okay so...I'm looking at all these pictures you've posted JUST this week and wondering, who takes these pictures for you guys? They are gorgeous. Your family is adorable, but do you ask random people or do you have people come over specifically to take pictures? lol I LOVE IT =]

Popular Posts